Tuesday 9 September 2008

Day 2 is here.

Firstly what I did yesterday.

Well I missed breakfast…..I know…bad boy and not a good start for the first day; Still onwards and upwards. As you will no from yesterdays blog I went for a lovely walk but then what else? Well for lunch I had a soup and two rolls and for dinner I had a chicken stir-fry.

In the evening I had some Asda Houmous….

Now looking at this it is not the healthiest thing to have but I fancied a little snack after doing lots of bits and bobs in the evening. Around 150 calories there but that is still not too bad as I am still not drinking! Not one sip and that means that I am not going to gain all those booze calories….or am I deluding myself?

I had to go to Sittingbourne yesterday afternoon for a quick meet with somebody for a future gig and whilst there….in a pub….I had 2 diet cokes. This is a big thing to me. Normally I would think nothing less than necking 3 or 4 pints of cider.

I then met Hayley in Sittingbourne and we went to Asda. Firstly it was nice that I didn’t want to wee every ten minutes as I normally do after having a few drinks then going to the shops. Great! Shopping was good as well. Lots of healthy stuff. The surprising thing was that we shaved money as it was cheaper than normal.

In the evening after tea I was still feeling very active! I finished the washing up and planed what I was going to do the next day….which is today…but I’ll tell you more about that tomorrow.

On the whole so far I am not missing drink at all. I looked at the bottle of red wine we have in the kitchen but I didn’t have any. Good boy!

I have saved so much money already. It seems mental now how I would go out and spend £20 or £30 on a few drinks. Then buying take aways as well as I would be drunk and hungry!

Until tomorrow………….

Oh and thanks for the comments J

1 comment:

Cressida said...

day 2 and your still going strong - thats 2 days done James - well done